Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Little Bit Of Something!

Hellooo *waves*

Recently, I've been pondering a name change for this blog (although maybe agonising would be a better description). You see, this stopped being my little bit of nothing a while back and really became my little bit of crochet. My cuddly little corner where I can embrace my inner "crochet nerd" (hubbys description), and splurt out all the stuff that other people find equally interesting but that just makes my hubby glaze over :-)

I wanted something to included Mrs Snufflebean, although on the face of it a slightly childish username, it means a lot to me. Its a combination of the nicknames I had for my children before they were born, and I quite like its silly nature, it matches me :-)

Anyhoo, as some of my twitter followers will know, decisions don't come easily to me. I have pondered several name changes, or none at all. some considered were:

  • Made By Laurelin
  • Mrs Snufflebeans Making Adventures (which for some reason I thought sounded a tad rude)
And Finally...
  • Mrs Snufflebean Makes...
Yep, you guessed it, this is the one that won beat the small number of opponents away and has won (look up... yes up there, can you see! I've already changed it!)

Anyway, along with a new Blog name will inevitably come a change of blog address. I have decided to keep it simple and I am going to change to MrsSnufflebean.blogspot.co.uk. I didn't want to add the "make" in, as then the address will be too long like the current one, and I was desperate for a shorter web address.

I'm changing the address in the settings, So I'm not entirely sure if it will update automatically to people who follow me, so if it doesn't you may have to refollow. I know there's only 4 of you, but I hope you pop along over to my new address :-)

Apologies for the lack of photos, theres only so many photos of a grey and pink blanket I can post! Although I'm nearly finished with the main body of the blankets (about 10 rows to go), and then I can finally start on a border!

I'm going to put mylittlebitofnothing.blogspot.co.uk address onto a blank blog with this post to direct people to my new address, but I'm hoping you all find me!

5 comments:

  1. I love the new name! It's very "crafty" x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The old name just didn't fit anymore, and now everything matches. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm already here! Lovely xxxxx PS How dare you be nearly finishing something? Finishing is an ambition of mine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, she has waited 10 months! I had grand plans to have a lovely baby blanket to bring our baby home snuggled up in, just as I did with my first. And it didn't materialise! Then I made her a rainbow one and her brother stole it, so hopefully 3rd time lucky! Watch out for a rare "its finished" post :-)

      Delete
  3. YAY - love the heading - it looks really great. I am so pleased you kept your name as I love it. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete