Wednesday 26 November 2014

Bert The Blanket

Hello!

When I finish a blanket and post it to Facebook & Instagram I always get so many people ask me about my makes that I've decided to pop a little post about each blanket here on Blogger so people can find it all in one place.

Bert!



Size: 70 x 90cm
Starting chain: 140 + 3 for turning (using 4.5mm hook)
Rows: 92 (not including straightening off rows)
Yarn: Stylecraft Special DK
Colours: Cream, Silver, Cloud Blue, Aster, Denim.
Hook Size: 4mm for main body & 3.5mm for edging.

I have used the neat ripple pattern by te fabulous Lucy at Attic24 (attic24.typepad.com) for the main body of the blanket.

I straightened the edges using a modified version of Lucy's instructions and the edging is my own creation. I haven't had the time at the moment to write instructions but Lucy has a nice edging tutorial too.

Don't forget you can see updates of my crochet escapades on Instagram and Facebook (links in the sidebar)

If any of you still keep track of my dusty little blog then please, please say hello! I promise not to be a stranger anymore.

L
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment