Friday 4 January 2013

Um...

In the dim and distant past that was my years at uni, I used to write a blog. Its long since been deleted and no doubt would have been completely cringeworthy to read back. Back then, I was adamant I'd never write one again, as they seemed to just be avenues to pour out self-pity and depression.

Here I am 10 years later, and after discovering that actually, blogs can be happy and silly and filled with colour and fun, I've decided that I might just give it another go...

I like to tweet, but sometimes 140 characters just isn't enough. I don't actually know what I want to blog about, I know I don't want to be a "mummy blogger" (theres nothing wrong with them, its just not my style) and my crochet isn't really established enough to write a blog of the likes of Attic24 (Totally amazing... go have a read). I do know that I want this blog to be filled with silliness, rambliness and colourfullness, I'm just not sure how I'm going to do that yet...

I had it all planned out in my head last night, I was going to write a fantastically entertaining first post but my eldest tiddler Mr Bean* (age 2), decided 4.52am was an acceptable time for "Downnnn" & "Cbeeeebies", and that put an end to everything witty stored up in my head, (or thats my excuse anyway)

Hmm off to ponder...

*Not his real name, obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment