Sunday 20 January 2013

The Smallest Things

The thing I love most about my children is their endless ability to find joy in the smallest things. I'm a great believer that kids don't need to be inundated with toys to be happy.

Yesterday was a perfect example:

Mr B has a thing for posting things places, it keeps him busy for hours. Yesterday when tidying up I found this:


It made me smile :-) (And yes, that is toast in a piggy bank)

Mrs snufflebean became completely infatuated with a paper envelope, there were tears and tantrums when we tried to remove it from her. Here she is in action:


I love the smallest things, they make my kids, and in turn me, smile and laugh from ear to ear. It makes the broken nights and temper tantrums fade away into the distance.

Life is good :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment