Monday 19 May 2014

Hello! Back Again (At Last)

Hello!

After 369 long days, I've finally got round to dusting down this blog and returning to the lovely little world of all you crafty bloggers out there. Much has happened in the last year, the lovely yellow blanket I last posted about has long been wth a new baby, and I've been busy making blankets for plenty of other babies and to refill my little Etsy shop with stock.

Here's just a little snippet of some of the things I've made...


I'm finding making blankets for other people so fulfilling, especially as people never cease to suprise me with their colour scheme choices, which gives me a chance to work with some lovely color palettes that I'd never have dreamed of using myself, including a beautiful blanket in shades of red & orange.


All in all it's been a great year, but I've missed my little ramblings over here on my blog, I love all the crafting talk over on Twitter (come and say hello! @mrssnufflebean), but sometimes 140 characters isn't enough :-)

If any of you are on Etsy or Facebook, please let me know too, I love having a mooch through other peoples pages :-)

I'll leave you with a snippet of my latest blanket and I'll be hopefully able to write a post about the finished item next week!



L

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment