Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Voyage Into The Unknown!

Hello! Hope you're all well out there in Blogland.

Today marks a momentous (and somewhat nervewracking) day for me here at Snufflebean towers. I finally took the decision to list my latest creation on Etsy. Its simply too much for me to keep making blankets and stockpiling them, so I have tenantively listed one here.

Here is the blanket in question...

 
I've been experimenting with alternatives to the tradional pastel neutrals and I'm just a little bit in love with this colour scheme. Its sunny and calm, everything a baby blanket should be.
 

 
Time will tell if it sells, but for the moment I'm in love with its sunni-ness!
 
Also, I have ventured into the (somewhat confusing) world of facebook pages. Any likes are most welcome! www.facebook.com/mrssnufflebean
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. How very exciting. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated your blog for the liebster Blog Award :)

    ReplyDelete